CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

America's Next Top Toddler Model


Watch out Tyra Banks! Here I come!!

You are looking at America's Next Top Toddler Model, Charlotte. Like most supermodels, I will now be known by my first name only. Unlike most supermodels, though, I will continue to eat pasta and ice cream by the gallon!

No supermodel can really be called 'super' without the help of a world-class, ultra-talented photographer. I, of course, have my own personal photographer :) Jessica Barnak never ceases to take beautiful, artistic photos of me. I can only use the term "super" model with her help! Jessi, thank you again SO much for helping me join the ranks of Tyra, Heidi and Giselle!


I decided that this was the year of the smile. In photo shoots of that past with Jessi, I went with the more melancholy, hungry supermodel look (i.e. - "no smile"). I decided that the smile should be in vogue this year!!











This year, I had a modeling buddy at the shoot. Drew is a boy, and therefore not eligible for 'supermodel' status, but he did come very close. He loved Jessi's camera!!


Jessi's camera catches a rare quiet moment between Drew and me.















Future GapKids ad?!


Just as cute in black and white!!


We had a lot of fun at the photo shoot, Jessi. Thanks for coming out to Lancaster to give our family beautiful photos to cherish once again!!


Oh, and if anyone would like to book me for a shoot, contact my manager, Mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"drewbie & lala" - I had so much fun with you!!! Thanks for being such great little models - and tell your mommies thanks for a delicious lunch at Isaac's!

Tara said...

GREAT pics!